- Stay & Play -
Escape to the Yarra Valley with Meletos' Stay & Play package - luxury accommodation at The Farmhouse complete with 18 holes of golf on the new Greg Norman designed championship course at The Eastern Golf Club.
Set on 200 acres of vineyards and apple orchards with breathtaking views to the Great Dividing Range, The Farmhouse at Meletos consists of 23 luxury bedrooms with adjoining ensuites in one Tuscan-inspired building.
Located right on our doorstep, The Eastern Golf Club looks set to become one of Australia's great courses. Through
The Farmhouse at Meletos' exclusive corporate membership, from July 1, 2015 we are delighted to extend guests a warm invitation to play this remarkable course as part of our Stay & Play experience.
Our Stay & Play experience includes
• Arrival at The Farmhouse at Meletos from 3.00pm on your nominated day
• A Chef's Banquet Dinner at your leisure in The Meletos' Café (excludes beverages)
• Overnight accommodation in a luxury guest suite at The Farmhouse at Meletos
• Breakfast in The Meletos' Café from 8.00am
• Self-drive to The Eastern Golf Club to enjoy a complimentary Clubhouse lunch
• Warm up on the driving range before enjoying 18 holes of golf on the new Greg Norman designed championship golf course. A motorised golf cart is included, and you are welcome to tee off at any times between 11:30am and 1:00pm (subject to availability). Morning tee times are also available upon request
Our Stay & Play package is priced at $585 (single component) or $850 (double component), and is available Monday through Thursday. Please note that a dress code applies at The Eastern Golf Club.
For bookings and further information please call 03 8727 3030 or email